- This event has passed.
Cru Spring Break — Gatlinburg, TN
March 11 @ 10:00 am - March 16 @ 5:00 pm$300 - $350
You could spend your spring break doing a lot of things. We’d love for you to spend it with us as we focus on what it means to grow in our relationship with God, let Him change us, and seek to share His love with others! We will be traveling to Gatlinburg, TN for community building, training in evangelism, and discovering more about what it means to live life as a follower of Jesus for the long haul! Spots are limited. Register below and pay your $50 non-refundable deposit to reserve your spot today!
- Depart Saturday, March 11th at 10 AM
- Return Thursday, March 16th at 5 PM
- Leaving from the Peden Parking Lot at OU
- Location: Gatlinburg, TN (exact cabin address TBD)
- Estimated Cost: $375-$399 (includes housing, transportation and food)
- $50 non-refundable deposit needed to secure your spot!
- $299 is the total registration cost. Then you should personally budget $75-$100 for food.
- This includes the cost of bringing/buying your own food for meals! We will provide two dinners but the rest will be on your own.
- If money is a concern for you, contact Clay Selway
Note: Everything you need should be able to fit into one bag and a backpack
- 👕 6-7 days of clothes
- 📖 Bible
- 📝 Journal / Pen
- 🩳🩱Swimwear (for the hot tub!)
- 🥾 Hiking boots (or old shoes you don’t mind getting dirty)
- 🧥 Winter coat and gloves
- 🧼 Personal toiletries (towels provided)
- 🛌 Personal pillow and blanket (both should be provided though)
- 🎲 Games: Cards, board games, etc.